With all the Costa Mesa dispensaries opening in the area, you may be wondering about things to do in Costa Mesa stoned. This article will serve as the ultimate guide.
Cannabis has become more acceptable in society. People that want to partake can visit a Costa Mesa dispensary and smoke out or dose as they so please. Then they can have some fun around the neighborhood.
Read on to find out about things to do in Costa Mesa stoned.
Things to Do in Costa Mesa Stoned
Satisfy Your Munchies
If you are smoking out, you know you are going to get those munchies. Fortunately, Costa Mesa has a variety of restaurants to choose from. Here are some you may consider visiting when thinking of things to do in Costa Mesa stoned.
- Habana: Habana specializes in Cuban and Spanish dishes. They provide a fun and romantic atmosphere. They offer indoor and outdoor seating. They are open seven days a week for lunch and dinner.
- Paradise Dynasty: If Chinese is more your speed, the Paradise Dynasty is a recommended choice. They offer bold selections like Rainbow Xiao Long Bao and Shanghai dim sum. And if you’re not that adventurous, they also have the classics like chow mien, eggrolls, and the like.
- Olive Vine Kitchen & Bar: If you are looking for a more upscale selection, the Olive Vine Kitchen & Bar is a great option. Owned by no other than Katy Perry herself, they serve dinner and Sunday brunch alongside crafted cocktails. Their regional cuisine is made with high quality ingredients and offered up a non-pretentious atmosphere.
Go to the Park
If you are looking for things to do in Costa Mesa stoned, visiting a park may be your best option. You can chill out in nature while you focus in on the greenery and creatures. It can be a very trippy experience.
Here are some Costa Mesa parks you should consider visiting:
- Costa Mesa Bark Park: If you are headed out with your doggo friends, the Bark Park is a great destination for things to do in Costa Mesa stoned. The 2-acre fenced park is a place where you can let your dog run around leash free. It offers a double gated entrance, parking, benches, trees, water dispensers for dogs, dog waste bags, and a restroom. There is also a separate area for small, elderly, and disabled dogs.
- Costa Mesa Skate Park: If skating is your jam, going to the skate park can be the ultimate choice for things to do in Costa Mesa stoned. The Costa Mesa Skate Park has two bowls and street elements like boxes, rails, stairs, and ramps. It was designed for skaters of all abilities.
- Fairview Park: More of a classic park experience, Fairview Park offers open fields, trails, hills, and a forested sanctuary. It is a great place to hike, bike, fly kites, and horseback ride. It also has a model airplane strip that is used to host flying events.
Cultural attractions can really blow your mind after you take enjoy cannabis. Fortunately, Costa Mesa has plenty of them. Here are a few that make great things to do in Costa Mesa Stoned.
- Orange County Museum of Art: The Orange County Museum of Art has over 4500 objects with a focus on California art. These include sculptures, photography, traditional paintings, media art, and digital installations. It also offers a wide variety of critically acclaimed exhibitions.
- Isamu Naguchi Sculpture Gardens: The Isamu Naguchi Sculpture Gardens are considered one of the most important and publicly accessible sculpture gardens in Southern California. It is designed to represent elements of California using many of its geographical characteristics, plants, and materials. It includes six principal elements: Land Use, a Desert Land, Forest Walk, Water Source, Water Use, and Energy Fountain.
- Diego Sepulveda Adobe: The Diego Sepulveda Adobe is land and a structure dedicated to the area’s early settlers. There is a museum inside the structure that represents four distinct eras of Orange County history: Victorian, Indian, Mission and Spanish. Although it has been restored, it was originally built between 1817 and 1823 and served as housing for the herdsmen who tended cattle in Mission San Juan Capistrano.
Take in a Show
If you can control the giggles, you may consider seeing a show. This is one of the best things to do in Costa Mesa stoned. Prime venues include:
- Segerstrom Center for the Arts: This venue offers a variety of performances and interactive educational experiences.
- Costa Mesa Playhouse: This nonprofit venue offers a welcoming environment for OC residents to practice their craft. Performances are open to the public.
What are some Costa Mesa Dispensaries Near Me?
There are various Costa Mesa dispensaries you can go to, but 420 Central may be your best choice. We have a huge marijuana dispensary Costa Mesa location with a wide selection. You can choose from a variety of flowers such as indica, sativa, and hybrids. We carry pre-rolls, flower, vape products, accessories, oils, capsules, edibles and more.
And when it comes to affordability, we’ve got your back. We have specials almost every day of the week ensuring you will always find a deal.
In addition to our dispensary Costa Mesa, we also have a dispensary Santa Ana. Come into either location to shop or order products online. We will deliver them right to your door.
There are so many fun things to do in Costa Mesa stoned. You can eat great food, hang out in nature, or check out the cultural sites. What is your favorite cannabis-related recreational activity?