Before you shop for cannabis, you must research carefully to find out which products are recommended. You must also find out about the cannabis accessories you should be using. Cannabis accessories allow you to consume weed in a variety of ways.
This article will discuss the cannabis accessories you need in your collection so you can enjoy weed the way you choose.
Top Cannabis Accessories for Your Collection
Rolling papers are cannabis accessories you can’t be without.
Joints are one of the most popular ways to consume weed. Smoking joints is not possible without rolling papers.
There are various types of rolling paper to choose from. Here are some characteristics to consider.
- Size: Most rolling papers are 1” standard size, single wide. But you can also find wide rolling papers and slim rolling papers that allow you to roll fatter and thinner joints. Note, papers that vary from standard size are harder to roll. Get some experience under your belt before experimenting.
- Flavor: While most papers are unflavored, some come in flavors like mint, berry, and so on. These are meant to add taste to the weed as you smoke them. However, they are typically overpowered by the taste of the cannabis.
- Color and Design: Some papers feature vibrant colors and designs. While these can make smoking more fun, they also contain chemicals that can be harmful when inhaled. You will also find rolling papers in colors like brown and white. White rolling papers contain bleach which can also be detrimental to the respiratory system. Brown papers are free of bleach.
- Material: Rolling papers are made of various materials including flax paper, hemp, esparto paper, rice paper, and wood pulp. They differ regarding burn rates and other factors. Hemp is typically a good choice because it’s environmental, it provides an even burn, and it stays lit.
420 has a wide variety of rolling papers available such as our Dutch Cream Hemp Wraps, our Raw Classic Rolling Papers, and more. Or, if you can’t be bothered to roll your joints, try our convenient pre-rolls.
Vape products are popular cannabis accessories in today’s world of weed. They provide a discreet, portable way to enjoy weed and they produce almost no smoke.
There are several types of vapes you can use including handheld vapes, vape pens, desktop vaporizers, and E-Nail and E-Rig vaporizers. They vary in terms of their shape and size, but they all have the same basic function. Simply inhale and you are good to go. (Note, some vapes are button activated and require you to push a button as you inhale).
In addition to the vape medium, you will also need to purchase vape cartridges and vape batteries. The cartridges contain a liquid form of THC and will use up over time. The battery powers that pen and will also eventually need to be replaced.
420 Central carries a wide variety of vape pens and cartridges. Shop our selection to find one that’s best suited to your needs.
Pipes are cannabis accessories you can’t be without. They don’t require rolling papers, so you don’t have to worry about chemicals getting into your lungs. You can easily pack weed into pipes so they are easy to smoke.
There are several factors to consider when purchasing a weed pipe. These include:
- Material: Pipes can be made from various materials including wood, glass, metal, and ceramic. Glass pipes are usually the best choice because they have cool designs, and provide a clean, flavorful smoke. One downside of glass is that it breaks easily. It’s best to go with a durable glass like borosilicate.
- Shape, Size, Design: Pipes come in a wide variety of designs, shapes, and sizes. Some are elaborate. Others are small and easy to carry. You may decide to get pipes of various shapes and sizes and use them following your needs.
- Price: It’s wise not to get the cheapest pipe available. But you won’t have to spend much to get a quality one. A good pipe can be purchased for around $15. There are more expensive pipes that feature elaborate designs and artwork which may cost more.
In addition to the pipe, you will also need screens that will prevent ash from getting into your mouth and keep the pipe from clogging.
Bongs are cannabis accessories that are preferred by many weed smokers because they are a ‘cleaner’ way to smoke. The water cools the pot making it easier on your lungs. It also removes large particles that can enter the respiratory system.
Here are some characteristics to consider when purchasing a bong:
- Size: Bongs can be small, medium, or large. Smaller bongs are ideal for portability while larger bongs are great for home use.
- Material: Bongs come in a variety of materials including glass, acrylic, ceramic, and silicone. Glass is a good choice as it delivers clean hits. Silicone is also recommended because it produces clean hits and is non-breakable. Acrylic is inexpensive, but it may contain chemicals and it does not stand up well in extreme temperatures.
- Bowl Size: The bowl size you choose will depend on whether you want big hits or small hits. Small bowls will need to be filled more often.
Other Cannabis Accessories to Consider
Here are some other cannabis accessories to consider adding to your collection:
- A lighter: You can’t light a bowl or joint without one
- Grinder: A grinder will grind up your weed ensuring your pipes and bowls offer the right consistency
- Cases: There are several cases you can use to keep your weed organized at home and to carry it with you when you’re out and about
- Weed Trays: Weed trays are ideal for those who prefer to break up weed by hand.
- Oil Infuser: An oil infuser converts weed to oil so it’s ready to use in edibles.
Which of these cannabis accessories will you be adding to your collection?