You can have way more fun when you decide to be stoned for Christmas with these edibles.
Christmas is always a terrific time of year. But it can be even more exciting when you include edibles in your celebration. You can share your edibles with friends or take them on your own to truly enjoy all the festivities.
420 Central Dispensary has a variety of products that will help you be stoned for Christmas with these edibles. Here are a few you should consider purchasing to make your holidays complete.
BE STONED FOR CHRISTMAS WITH THESE EDIBLES: RECOMMENDATIONS
Classic Blue Razz by Keef
There’s always plenty of delicious food to eat at Christmastime. Wash it down with a cannabis infused beverage like Classic Blue Razz by Keef.
Classic Blue Razz is the winner of the THC Hemp Connoisseur for Best Edible. It is made with all-natural raspberry and blueberry flavors that are perfectly blended into a delicious drink. It contains 10mg THC.
The Keef Classic Soda line came out in 2010 and has since become the most awarded cannabis beverage in the world. The products are known for their old-fashioned appeal while the THC content provides an added kick. Each can is infused with a pure CO2 extracted oil. A proprietary emulsification process is used to avoid oil buildup for the product’s shelf life.
10 Pack Chocolate Chip Cookies by The Original Pot Company
This 10 pack of chocolate chip cookies makes the perfect be stoned for Christmas with these edibles dinner dessert. The cookies are hand chipped using locally sourced gourmet chocolate. Each batch is infused with high-quality cannabis and is guaranteed to be delicious.
The Original Pot Company employs a team of master cultivators and globally recognized pastry chefs. They take the best elements of an old-fashioned cookie and infuse it with pure potent cannabis. They offer a wide variety of cookie flavors including chocolate chip, snickerdoodle, and peanut butter.
Sleepy Time Sublingual Drops ABX
These Sublingual Drops are the perfect thing to add to your hot cocoa on Christmas Eve or Christmas night. If you decide to be stoned for Christmas with these edibles, they can help you get the restful sleep you need to take on the holiday season. They promote relaxation so you can get to sleep and stay asleep.
The drops use a blend of Myrcene, Linalool and Terpineol which provide sedative effects. The dropper offers an easy under-the-tongue dosage administration. Each drop contains approximately .63 mg with four drops making an ideal 2.5 mg dosage recommendation.
HOW TO INCLUDE CANNABIS EDIBLES IN YOUR HOLIDAY CELEBRATION
If you want to be stoned for Christmas with edibles, there are a variety of ways to do it. Here are a few options:
- Dose on Your Own: One option is to dose on your own or with a friend. Then attend your festivities with a slightly more upbeat attitude.
- Bring Enough for Everyone: You may also consider bringing enough cannabis products for everyone you are celebrating with. That way the whole party can be stoned for Christmas with these edibles.
- Gift Edibles: Edibles also make a great gift for family and friends. Come into 420 Central for convenient one stop shopping and products they will love.
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT DOSING WITH EDIBLES
If you want to be stoned for Christmas with these edibles, but you are not that experienced in taking edibles, there are a few things you should know.
- Edibles May Take a While to Hit: When you smoke cannabis it absorbs into your lungs and gets into your bloodstream within minutes. Edibles must be broken down by the liver and absorbed by the bloodstream before they hit so it may take 30 minutes or more before you feel them. Do not assume they are not working and take more as they also tend to bring on a more potent high than smoking products.
- Edibles are Stronger Than Smoking Products: When you eat cannabis, the liver converts the THC into a different molecule than that produced by the lungs. This means edibles can be ten times more psychoactive than smoking products. The amount the weed affects you will also depend on your tolerance, the amount you take and whether you have eaten during the day.
- Start off Low and Slow: The recommended dose for eating THC is 10mg. However, if you are new to edibles, it’s best to start at a lower dosage and work yourself up slowly.
- Look at the Package Information: Its advisable to look at package information before you dose. For example, you may have a bag of gummies that contains a total of 100 mg. or cannabis. If this is the case, you should only eat a tenth of the bag (or less depending on your tolerance). Don’t eat the whole thing.
- Listen to Your Body, Not Your Friends: You may be with friends who have a higher tolerance than you and may be able to eat three cookies and be stoned for Christmas with these edibles. This doesn’t mean you should follow their lead. Pay attention to your body and don’t overdo it. Overdosing on weed is not usually dangerous, but it’s also not fun.
Be stoned for Christmas with these edibles so you can have tons of fun. But be careful when you dose. Here’s wishing you the very best for the holiday season.